Our 7 nights Package onboard MV Emperor Voyager is including:
- 7 nights onboard in a shares double/twin cabin
- 3 meals per day, afternoon snacks, unlimited drinking water, tea & coffee
- A total of 17 dives per week (2-3 dives per day but no diving on the first day of travel)
- Experienced dive guide(s)
- Round trip local transfers f/t the airport in Male
- A grill event on an unihabited island (weather permitting)
- Male city tour with a guide (upon request)
- Free Nitrox (for Nitrox certified divers)
- Dive tanks and weights included.
- Beers, wine, spirits as well as soft drinks are available onboard for purchase
- All taxes and environmental taxes (green tax) are included in the package
| 6 pay + 1 free|
12 pay + 2 free
17 pay + 3 free
M/V Emperor Voyager
A welcoming modern, spacious liveaboard built to a high standard, Emperor Voyager is a 30 metre boat accommodating 20 guests in 7 twin (choice of decks) and 3 double cabins, all ensuite with air-con and a fan.
The main deck has cushioned seating as well as sofas and tables inside for shaded relaxation.
On the upper deck is a home theatre and comfy sofas, whilst outside is the dining lounge with tables and chairs with a sea view where you will have all your meals and aperitifs but can also make use of this area to check your cameras and torches or simply relax. The sundeck is perfect for catching those rays or having a nap on a sunbed.
All diving is done from her large dhoni tender, giving you more living space on board and getting you to the perfect dive spot every time. Emperor Voyager is rebreather-friendly. She also offers free NITROX, all diving and safety equipment as well as a photography charging station and three dive guides.
Best Of Maldives
This is the Best of the Maldives - and it delivers exactly that. This is where you dive the best and most famous dive sites of the Maldives in a week of wonderful liveaboard diving across Male and Ari atolls.
You don't need a minimum number of dives but you should be comfortable with drift dives.
- Rasdhoo Atoll: Hammerhead Dive, Beautiful Reef with Pelagics
- North Ari Atoll: Grey Reef Sharks, Maaya Thila Night Dive, Multiple Manta Cleaning Stations
- South Ari Atoll: Whale Sharks, Beautiful Pinnacles
- South Male Atoll: Grey Reef Sharks, Eagle Rays, Other Pelagics, Beautiful Macro Wreck.
- Vaavu Atoll: Beautiful channels with magical soft corals and pelagic delights. Action packed night dive with Nurse Sharks and others.
- North Male Atoll: Beautiful Pinnacles.
Enjoy a dive holiday that gives you all you could wish for from the iconic sites of North Male, South Male and Ari Atoll. Awaiting you are channels, drifts and pinnacles where you have every chance of meeting mantas, whale sharks and mesmerizing marine life of so many varieties. We don't follow an exact itinerary; flexibility is the word so that no matter what time of the year you visit, this underwater world is yours (and ours) for the exploring.
Equipment Rental - (all prices are per person per week)
A 12% sales tax charge will be applicable on any payments on board. Book before you go!
- Full Set - Regulator, Octopus, BCD, Wetsuit, Mask, Fins, SMB 248 Euro
- Full Set - Regulator, Octopus, BCD, Wetsuit, Mask, Fins, SMB and Computer 276 Euro
- Regulator with Octopus 110 Euro
- Computer 83 Euro
- BCD 83 Euro
- Wetsuit 3 mm shorti 55 Euro
- Mask 28 Euro
- Fin 28 Euro
- Torch 83 Euro
- 15 litre tank 83 Euro
- Dubbeltank (2 x12 liter) 166 Euro
- Side Mount SM550 110 Euro
- Rebreather tank 110 Euro
- Stage S40 (5.7 ltr) 110 Euro
- Stage S80 (11.1 ltr) 110 Euro
Maldivian authorities state that the maximum depth for diving in the Maldives is restricted to 30 metres. All divers are required to carry a Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) and a dive computer on every dive.
Liveaboards in Maldives
Liveaboard is definitely the best choice for the ultimate dive trip in the Maldives. Liveaboard gives you the opportunity to enjoy many different dive sites on the same trip. You make up to 3 dives per day and all food is included. Your holiday begins immediately after arrival in Malé Airport. Here you will meet our representatives who will help you with the transfer to the boat, a short boat ride followed by a welcome drink. Wellcome on board!
On a Liveaboard vacation in the Maldives, you will stay on board throughout your dive holiday. You can also choose to combine your vacation with a few days on a Resort island or fly home immediately after the cruise ends. The boats have both twin-bed cabinets but also double-bedded cabins. You make up to 3 dives daily. Full board, tea, coffee and water are included as well as bottles, weights and diving services. There is diving equipment for hire if you do not want to bring your own. During the week and on most of our tours, you will also be offered a barbecue evening on a so-called "Desert island" (If weather allows).
About the country
Welcome to the Maldives!
Welcome to one of the most appealing and dreamed-of dive destinations in the whole wide world. The Maldives is an island nation located south of Sri Lanka and India in the Indian Ocean. With 26 atolls, the diving is at a drift pace with currents carrying you along in waters that simply surge with nutrients, attracting the richness of marine life for which the Maldives is best known. With 99% of the country consists of water, the Maldives offers a perfect opportunity for those who want to experience a huge range of fantastic diving. Maldives is a great destination for those who want to lie on a beach and enjoy the beautiful views but an exceptional destination for those who want to experience life even under the water onboard a Liveaboards Cruise the beautiful islands while diving and relaxing!
The temperatures are stable: highs are around 30 °C (86 °F) and lows around 25 °C (77 °F) for most of the year. Relative humidity is high and stable throughout the year as well, around 80%. However, between February and May, there is a slight increase in temperature, and even in the feeling of sultriness, especially in the northern atolls, given that in this period the maximum temperature rises to 31/32 °C (88/90 °F), and the minimum temperature to 26/27 °C (79/81 °F).
Here are the average temperatures of the capital Malé.
Average temperatures - Malé